We can currently find displays everywhere we look. A screen is necessary for the proper operation of the entire globe. Knowing the monitor, where we will have to spend a portion of our lives, is necessary if we are to keep up with the pace.
If you’re in the market to buy a Dell Monitor, you’ve probably noticed that many options are available: but if you have a choice between Dell p2419h and Dell u2419h, depending on your own needs and tastes, determine which one is best for you.
Review of the Dell P2419H and Dell u2419h Monitor. In this blog post, we’ll explore the differences between the Dell p2419h and Dell u2419h to help you make an informed decision.
Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h: Display
The display of the Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h is different for both models. Both models come with the different high-resolution display that giving users a dazzling and immersive visual experience. Therefore, if you prioritize a high-quality display, you can rest easy knowing that you’ll experience a different outcome depending on your decision.
The Dell 24 Monitor (P2419H) is a reliable, small-screen LCD monitor with good ergonomic features, but average color fidelity, for use in day-to-day commercial operations.
A stunning, ultra-slim monitor with rich connectivity and complete ergonomic support is the Dell P2419H.
The Dell P2419H is a typical 24″ IPS monitor with 1080p resolution, but it comes with a fully adjustable stand and a wealth of connectivity options, including a quad-USB hub.
Other than that, the display is primarily designed for business use and is not particularly intended for gamers or photo editors.
A 24-inch IPS panel with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 60Hz refresh rate, and a 5ms minimum response time is featured on the Dell U2419H. The backlight is defined at 250 cd/m2, which is adequate for daily usage, and the contrast ratio is specified at 1000:1, which is the same as the majority of IPS and TN models.
The Dell U2419H is a reasonably priced 1080p IPS monitor with great visual quality for mixed use at home or at the workplace. The size of the Dell U2419H is the last holdout for appreciating the average sharpness of a full HD resolution.
Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h: Design
The most obvious difference between these two Models is the design. Since everything else we’ve talked about up to this point is available in much less expensive models, the design is its main selling point.
First off, the matte bezels of the Dell P2419H IPS display are incredibly small, at only 0.2′′ at the top, sides, and 0.8′′ at the bottom while the Dell u2419h is a very neat-looking monitor with a simple black and silver design that fits a 23.8-inch display into a 53.85 x 31.37 x 3.9 cm frame.
The benefit of this Dell P2419H is increased workspace. It frees up crucial work space thanks to the diminutive and thin monitor base.
Despite being a larger monitor, it is surprisingly portable and similar to the ASUS VA24EHE Monitor 19201080 D Sub in terms of how easily it can be moved from one station to another.
With the use of numerous monitors, the screen’s ultrathin bezel feature can help boost productivity by up to 18%. No speakers inside.
The Dell U2419H features the slimmer design of the 2019 series while maintaining the brand’s distinctive appearance. The timeless mix of black and silver is still in use, and its matte finish is simple to keep clean.
Although there are no bezels on three sides of the display area, when the monitor is in use, pane borders are still visible.
Because of its form, the Dell U2419H is perfect for multi-monitor setups since there is less plastic between each screen. A DisplayPort Out MST port is also included into the display, allowing you to daisy link several devices without creating a mess.
Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h: Features
One practical difference between the two models is that both models have their own features. On the features basis you can determine which one is best for you. With the characteristics that these monitors have to offer, hope to give you the most thorough overview of the product.
- A 24-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, full HD (1080p), and an IPS panel are included with the Dell P2419H Monitor. The maximum brightness of this IPS display is 250 nits.
- The monitor has Display, VGA, and HDMI connectors.
- You may rapidly switch between a number of visual presets, including Standard, Comfort View, Movie, Game, Warm, Cool, and Custom Color, using the monitor’s hotkey.
- a slim display profile and a tiny monitor base will free up crucial desk space; 1000:1 contrast ratio
- The response time for the standard preset mode on the Dell P2419H Monitor is 8ms.
- The monitor is 6.54 inches wide, 14.02 inches tall, and weighs 3.26 kilograms. 18 watts are used by the monitor.
- Like many of the brand’s displays, the Dell U2419H is well-built.
- The plastics are sturdy and free of any obvious visual flaws, and the functions are slick.
- You can leave the chassis attached to the stand in that position and be sure that it will remain steadily upright.
- The Dell U2419H is a wonderful example of how well-rounded connectivity options are available on Dell’s higher-end models.
- Additionally, there are five USB 3.0 ports in total on the device, two of which have a fast-charging output for your devices.
- Despite having a 3.5mm jack at the back, the Dell U2419H lacks speakers.
Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h: Specifications
Both the Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h have their own specifications which makes them perfect. Lets have a look at the amazing specs of these amazing monitors from Dell brand:
- Screen Size 23.8-inch
- Resolution 1920×1080 (Full HD)
- Panel Type IPS
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 (Widescreen)
- Refresh Rate 60Hz
- Response Time 5ms (GtG)
- Ports DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, VGA
- Other Ports 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Brightness 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1 (static)
- Colors 16.7 million (6-bit + FRC)
- VESA Yes (100x100mm)
- Size of screen 24 inches
- Resolution FHD 1080
- aspect ratio 16:9
- panel technology In-Plane Switching (IPS)
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Response Time 5ms (Static) Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Luminosity 250 cd/m2
- in-built speakers No
- Lie down Height – Yes
- Tilt your head Yes
- Stand Yes, swivel.
- Pivot Yes
- VESA Compatibility Yes (100 × 100)
- Connectivity DisplayPort 1.4, DisplayPort Out MST x 1, HDMI x 4
- Audio Jack 3.0 x 5
- weight 11.22 pounds
Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h: Price
The price of the Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h is different regardless of the model you choose, so this is not a factor to consider when deciding between Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h. However, you may find that the prices vary between these two models depending on the Design, Features, Specifications and Demand.
The Dell P2419H costs between $150 and more than $200. Comparing it to comparable 24 inch displays, the cost is average.
You pay for the workspace and time saved as a result of the design of the screen in addition to the high refresh rate and picture quality. Since the monitor is energy star certified, you’ll spend less on electricity.
If you’re on a budget of about $200, the Dell Ultra Sharp 24 Monitor U2419H is quite affordable and difficult to beat. The Dell Ultra Sharp 24 Monitor U2419H is adequate for simple picture tasks, such as editing holiday photos and the like, thanks to its good viewing angles and reasonable color space coverage.
Overall, this is a good monitor for everyday jobs and office work. This is a wonderful inexpensive monitor for spreadsheets, streaming videos, and web browsing.
Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h: Which One Should You Choose?
Both Dell p2419h vs Dell u2419h have different pros and cons which helps decide which one you should choose.
Dell p2419h Pros
- This Dell P2419H monitor has a height adjustment feature.
- The images are clear and of decent quality.
- choices for rich connectivity
- minimal input lag, rapid response
- To facilitate better cable management, it incorporates a USB hub.
Dell p2419h Cons
- For the best image quality, calibration is needed.
- The material used behind the screen is of poor quality and has a brittle construction.
- External speakers are required because there are no built-in speakers.
- Headphone jack absent
Dell u2419h Pros
- Bezels that are incredibly tiny and a multi-monitor system that is simple to set up
- A fully loaded OSD menu
- Simple to customize and set up
- solid conception
- Height, tilt, swivel, and pivot that can be adjusted
- Low cost
Dell u2419h Cons
- max brightness is minimal
- zero USB-C ports
- lacks certain I/O that connects to older equipment
- The reaction time menu’s “Fast” mode should be avoided.
Overall Dell p2419h and Dell u2419h have the differences in Display, Design, Features, Specifications and Pricing. Find out which one is right for you based on your personal preferences and needs. The Dell P2419H provides a smooth performance and an image quality that is perfectly clear.
Although arguably insufficient to support the high price, its flexible connectivity and ergonomic options, as well as the ultra-thin design, are nice additions.
If you’re searching for a fully adjustable IPS monitor that is best for multi-display setups at a reasonable price, consider the Dell U2419H. However, considering that an Ultra Sharp monitor is typically pre-calibrated, its imaging performance falls a few notches short of what we anticipated. The Dell U2419H is fantastic since it offers a well-designed display at an affordable price.
Is the Dell p2419h worth it?
Ample ports, good ergonomics, and a small footprint are all features of the Dell 24 Monitor (P2419H). Its 1080p resolution is typical for a budget monitor and should be enough unless you frequently edit photos.
What is the difference between p2419h and u2419h?
While the P2419H has two USB 2.0 ports and two USB 3.0 ports, the U2419H also has four USB 3.0 ports and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Is Dell u2419h good for gaming?
Because the Dell U2419H does not support Freesync or G-Sync, you cannot rely on it to cooperate with your GPU to smooth out games.
Is the Dell p2419h good for photo editing?
In-plane switching (IPS) technology, a 23.8-inch screen with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080, and a flicker-free certification from TUV make this monitor “good enough” for professional photo editing.
When was Dell p2419h and Dell u2419h released?
Both Models Dell p2419h and Dell u2419h were released in 2018.